WHY DEK DRAIN?
A Better Solution for a Drier, More Dynamic Deck Space
Our proprietary under deck ceiling systems ensure dry, customizable space below your deck, while preventing precipitation and moisture from breaching the surface.
Regardless of how you decide to use your new, improved – and protected – space under your deck, with DEK Drain you can rest assured that your investment is protected for decades to come.
WHY CHOOSE DEK DRAIN?
1) Installation is Simple
DEK Drain utilizes custom-cut panels that perfectly match the dimensions of your deck, eliminating waste.
Not only that, but our unique fasteners make each job simple and goop-free, with no sealants, glues, or adhesives required.
All under deck ceiling systems are made from a premium rubber membrane material that’s better than plastic, better than metal, and offers a watertight seal that endures extreme temperatures. See our installation gallery.
2) Customization is Endless
Make the most of your dry, new space.
- Personalize your new outdoor living area with amenities once reserved only for inside spaces.
- Recessed lighting
- And more!
- Provide an escape from the elements and pests and create new space for sunrooms or screened-in porches.
- Enhance your storage area and protect lawn equipment, bikes, toys, tools, and more in clean, secure, and waterproof space.
- Protect your ground-level deck from moisture and deterioration.
- Protect your home from water damage, capture and divert rainwater, and reduce erosion.
3) Satisfaction is Guaranteed
DEK Drain has installed systems in all 50 states and 7 foreign countries.
No claims have been filed to date.
Our fully transferable, limited lifetime warranty – the only one of its kind for under deck ceiling systems – speaks for itself.