Do You Know What Waits for You Underneath Your Deck?
If your first thought was “opossums” instead of “precious real estate,” it’s time to order an under deck drainage system from DEK Drain®.
Don’t allow perfectly usable space to be washed away with each rain cloud.
Our UNDERSIDE® system is designed to be used on existing decks, and catches water slipping through your surface boards to create a dry, imminently functional space below.
- Entertain guests
- Establish a workshop
- Store tools, toys, or lawn equipment
- And much more!
UNDERSIDE® at a Glance
- Installs to the bottom of deck joists.
- Fabricated from specially formulated rubber membrane material, 45 mil. thick. Flexible, durable, and long-lasting.
- Pre-cut panels available for 12”, 16”, and 24” framing.
- Adaptable to multiple sizes and shapes.
- Easy to install, with detailed instructions for your specific under deck drainage project included. Free, unlimited support by phone or email.
- No joints.
- No glue, caulk, adhesive, or sealants required – ever.
From Existing Deck to Future Living Space
Our UNDERSIDE® RECESSED profile can be installed under your existing deck. Recessed up into the bays formed between joists, the UNDERSIDE Recessed system allows you to install a finished ceiling at a later date, complete with ceiling fans, lighting, and other comforts of home.